Friday, September 18, 2009

Does Jay Leno Not Realize He’s Doing The Same Show?





Now I tried to get behind this idea of Jay Leno doing the same show he’s been doing for like 17 years but under a different name---ok scratch that. I can’t lie to you! I never got behind the idea. But when I watched a clip of the show I was left feeling the same way I felt when he left The Tonight Show: do you think I’m stupid NBC? You must, and again, I’m not. What the hell is the meaning of this madness? And where on Earth is the table? I can’t take my Jay straight up like that, legs open and kicking back. I need barriers. I need a big large desk and a tv that comes from the basement and rises to show clips of films and what not. What’s this no table business? Is this coffee talk? Like no that’s a little too intimate for my taste mister. But again, what is the meaning of this show again? Why didn’t they just keep his ass on ‘The Tonight Show?’

I realize that NBC is trying to pull the wool over my eyes by trying to lure me in with an amazing line-up of guests (that included some dude named Kanye West) only to make me wanna kill myself by week two. I’m on to you! And guess what?…it ain’t gonna work. Now don’t get me wrong I love me some Jay Leno, but I love Dave Letterman more. And seeing as how Jay refuses to fire that Kevin bafoon of bandleader in his employ, I have to let you go. Seriously I’ve had enough! Do yourself a favor Jay Leno and stop being a control freak, retire from late night and take a little time to enjoy The View. Just watch out for Sherri Shepherd’s comments, she’s so dumb you might find yourself screaming “bloody murder!!!” at the TV like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment