Monday, August 24, 2009

Kick Rocks Kathy Griffin, Come On In Rachel Zoe!!!



So I’ve been waiting for this moment since the dysfunctional show known as ‘The Rachel Zoe Project' sashayed itself into my life in the year of our lord, 2008. The over the top phrases: i.e. “I’d Die!” “Killed It” “Shut it down,” and “Buh-nanas” are so sweet I need to see my dentist. Thank you for this new addition to my Monday night tv line-up. I appreciate it!

Now, ever since Nicole Richie blogged about Miss Zoe turning her into a skeleton, my Zoe-meter had been pretty low. But when she came back with said reality show/project on none other than the train wreck of all train wreck networks (known to mere mortals as Bravo!) I couldn’t help but get on board. And true to form Season 2 is shaping up to be just as low impact as its predecessor. The main characters are of course Zoe, her hubby with the weird hair, Brad + his bow ties and Taylor + her Ray-Ban sunglasses.

What’s so awesome is that Taylor doesn’t want to be there, Brad loves himself too much, and Zoe has died about 100 million times since the show started. Which leads me to believe that she is either a cat (with a shit-load of lives) or she sold her soul to the devil in exchange for immortality. Either way, I’m on board. All the crazy amazing dresses burned into my crappy yet surprisingly photographic memory now have a back-story behind them, thanks to this show. At the end of the day, I love that she’s so passionate about clothes so I respect her hustle, her shoes & most importantly her bags. Keep it coming Rachel Zoe! Keep it coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment