Monday, March 8, 2010

5 Things I Loathe About Non-Celebrity Fit Club


Another year is upon us and as such VH-1 has hit me with yet another installment of the Celebrity Fit Club series. In the past I was all in because as I’ve said many times before, when it comes to reality tv I have no standards, but a little part of me feels like this network is tryna test my patience. For starters why are there two people that were already on reality shows on the cast? I know the show is for “C,D, and E-list” but why the “Z-list” reality people too? I mean really. Not to say that I didn’t love love Jay from Project Runway, and laugh at Tanisha from The Bad Girls Club but c’mon VH-1 if you’re gonna be careless with it you might as well throw me up there (hey, I’m not fat….take that back!). Moving right along, here are a few little morsels of hate for Non-Celebrity Fit Club:


5. Bobby Brown’s jaw----I’m sick of seeing it. Straighten it up. Doctor’s orders.

4. Tanisha’s voice. Loud, annoying and far to Brooklyn for my taste. If you know me, then you know that I used to live in New York and although I have some good friend from and living in the BK, that voice is not something that I like. Cut it out.

3. Tanisha---just in general she deserves and honorable mention again just for all her other behavior.

2. The weird faces that Harvey makes. Like any drill sergeant worth his weight in dog tags Harvey has to scream and spit in people’s faces but his face is kinda sorta not that cute so I’d rather he didn’t.


1. Shar Jackson—okay, okay we get it. K-Fed left you for Brit Brit. You were pregnant then he knocked her up two times over, took her bread and you’re still stuck like chuck. Now don’t get it twisted, I think that’s pretty shady but I mean get over it, or at least don’t talk about it while the guy is standing (or sitting) right next to you. We all see the elephant in the room, so either acknowledge it for what it is or lose some weight (both emotionally and physically) and let that ish go. For what it's worth K-Fed is actually pretty quiet so its hard to imagine him as the gold-digger that he really is. I mean let’s face it, he is one hell of a rapper. Does that count for nothing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment