Monday, June 8, 2009

And Your Hands Are Not Around His Neck Because Why?



Of course I’ve talked in great detail about my mentally debilitating addiction to the ‘Maury Povich Show’ but this episode takes the cake. So this chick, lets call her “The Dumbest Bitch to Ever Walk the Earth and Wear Braids” brought her hubby on the show for a lie detector test. Now let me get this straight lady, you are on this show b/c your daughter told you she heard daddy with a woman making noises in her room….but you need to be sure? Um wtf? Then when the lie detector test proves that he’s been cheating (with like eight chicks), thinks he looks better than you, isn’t attracted to you anymore, and regrets marrying you, why are you jumping up like you won something? You lose. Loser. To add insult to injury, the audience is screaming, which clearly threw her off. Maybe she thought she beat him at some game. Until the trust dusty handy dandy therapist dude shut her shit the fuck down. “The real question is why you feel the need to stay with someone who does this to you.” Silence.


Maury Povich, you are all that is wrong with talk shows right now and put ignorant black people on the world forum to buck dance and act a fool for you. And what do I do? I watch you every day. You’re a racist, and I hate myself. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment