Friday, June 5, 2009

Johnny Depp You Are Like Totally In Love With Me




Every once in a while, a movie comes along and changes the way we see reality. A movie that is so powerful that it carries and births an amazing star. That movie? Edward Scissor-Hands. That star? Johnny Depp. Did you like that…that was my impression of James Lipton from ‘Inside the Actor’s Studio.’ But really tho….Johnny Depp is in love with me. How do I know, because he’s looking all old and attractive on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine, which leads me to believe that he is trying to seduce me. What up with that JD? You’re 45 so unfortunately it will never work and I think you’re married so that might be a bit of a road block. Either way, can you believe this guy? He gets better with age, and bought his own island years ago, straight Richard “Billionaire” Bronson style. I’m on the phone wit my girls like “How cool is he?” Cheers to you Depp. You long haired 21 Jumpstreet alum you!

No comments:

Post a Comment