Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zack Morris Lives!

I gotta’ tell ya, I would’ve been less surprised by the return of Jesus Christ than Zack Morris. When I saw this angel from my ‘Saved By The Bell' dreams walk onto the set I was utterly confused. That could be due to withdrawal from not taking my sleeping pills tonight (please fall asleep soon. Please fall asleep soon.) but I thought he was like super-imposed onto my TV screen fresh from 1992. Blink* Blink* Blink. Wait, what the? Zack is that you? Snap! The best part about it is he didn’t look a day over 35! They say black don’t crack but obviously he has some secret potion. I couldn't believe he pulled out that huge ass cell phone. I used to live for that phone! Me and my brother went to somebody’s house when we were kids and one of the girl’s had Zack’s phone! It was black tho. I remember thinking: Dang that phone is so cool! Anyway, Zack Morris, you coming back onto my TV screen made my day. Thank you sir. Oh, and can you tell Lisa Turtle that I looked up to her? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment