Saturday, June 6, 2009

David Letterman Sings The Blues



When dealing with the age-old question of who is better David Letterman or Jay Leno…or now Conan O’Brien, I chose not to answer. But I will tell you this, David Letterman is amazing. Not only is he quite the gentleman (if you notice he always kisses his female guests hands) but he also makes jokes about people even when they’re sitting right next to him getting interviewed. Among Dave’s arch nemeses are right wing politicos and Paris Hilton. I love love love when P. Hil makes her skanky way over to the guest chair because we all know that Dave hates her, yet both of them have no choice but to be around each other. Aaaah the nature of the beast. My fav Dave gags are when he gives her a backward’s compliment like “So these are the people vying to be your BFF? Which one of these losers wins?” Hahaha! Take that you gross example of everything that is wrong with the world! Here’s a question for you, why is it that she is the person who wears the most weaves ever, yet white people think that the weave is special only to black women? Don’t get it twisted bitches, this chick put weaves on the map, called them extensions and made fat ugly girls from L.A. to the Upper West Side crank out $2gs to get them put in. I’ve seen her weave up close and in person (the MTV Movie Awards…you knew it was coming!!!) and it’s gross.

Now back to my point….the best part about their interviews, is that this P. Hil character has no choice but to take it! Why you may ask? Because he’s David Letterman. The only person that is above Dave is Oprah, and even she proved to be no match for his charm. Albeit like 15 years later, but the point is that she showed up. So to you Dave I say, congratulations, you are my favorite person this week. Now don’t do anything to lose your place on the list. No sex tapes. No coke binges. No reality show. I prefer for you to remain pure in my mind. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment