Sunday, May 10, 2009

An Open Letter To Donald Trump


Dear Donald Trump,

I hope that all is well as you continue your quest for world domination. Additionally I hope that you always keep your hair extra crazy so that I will have something to ponder for years to come. I am writing this letter because I would like to ask you for something......3 hours of my life back!!!! Ok really Mr. Trump? After a whole season of random celebrities (I use that term as loosely as Dancing with the Stars does) getting fired in your boardroom you pay me back by airing a 3 hour finale to the 'Celebrity Apprentice?' Seriously, was that a joke or do you just hate me?

I first tuned in to the show to see if Jone Rivers would continue to insult that poker player lady (can't remember her name...but Joan nicknamed her "white trash") only to win the whole damn show. Like a true comedic warrior Joan pulverized her. But I ask you Mr. Trump, couldn't you wrap that up in oh I don't know....10 seconds?!! I can never get those hours of my life back so I hope that you are happy. In fact the show was so damn long that I really can't even remember all of it to write a comprehensive review/post. Because of that stunt you have made a powerful enemy in Latifah Rashida. So the next time I see you on the street (or traveling in your spaceship, which I assume is how you travel because you're filthy rich) I will be forced to challenge you to a duel.


Sincerely,

Latifah and The Boob Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment