Saturday, May 30, 2009

What the F*CK NBC?



So I’m sitting here watching the last episode of ‘The Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno’ and I can’t help but think: what the fuck NBC? Seriously, what the fuck is going on here? What is the meaning of this? We’re saying goodbye to Jay Leno, only he’s not going anywhere? He’s just going to be on an hour earlier, with a different name. ‘The Earlier Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno?’ Like seriously, why the fuck are you people wasting my time with this bullshit?! How am I saying goodbye to someone that isn’t even going anywhere? This is some dumb shit that proves what I’ve known all along: NBC thinks that I am a total retard. What’s even weirder is that Conan O’Brien is the last guest on the show, that he will start hosting on Monday. He bids farewell to Jay Leno who he will probably keep seeing during some stupid NBC promos because Jay isn’t going any fucking where. Dude really? Like do I look that stupid? I must. This is dumb. I’m going to sleep now.


P.S. My only hope is that Jay doesn’t take Kevin “yes boss, no boss” Eubanks. I really hate that guy, all he does is set black people back years and years by refusing to stop licking Jay Leno’s balls and laugh extra hard at shit that ain’t that fucking funny. You’re a douche Eubanks. You’re mom must be so disappointed.

P.P.S. I noticed while they were doing ‘The Best of Jay Walking’ one of the random people off the street was Keyshia Cole! Circa 2000, I’m assuming. Although her face wasn’t completely turned towards the camera, I know that huge heart with a stake going through it tattoo anywhere. Oh and that Oakland ass voice. What was this young black woman’s question you ask? “Who is this person?” Said Jay holding up a picture of Colin Powell. What did Ms. Cole say? “I have no idea. I’ve never seen that person in my life.” Wow! What was even better was that Jay tried to give Ms. Cole a hint: “Colin…” he said. Her reply? “Cleanser.” Colon fuckin cleanser! Awesome. I went to college and I’m sitting here writing this blog, she didn’t and she’s rich. Yet we’re the same height and thus entitled to the same greatness. Ok now I’m feeling pretty down….sleeping pills where for art thou?

2 comments:

  1. Get this: the SF chronicle ran an editorial today with pretty much the same sentiment! Look at you always staying ahead of the game. Latifah calls it again!

    ReplyDelete