Sunday, May 10, 2009

Well hello there good people, thank you very much for taking the time to read "Latifah and the Boob Tube." You are probably wondering why a person so intelligent, beautiful and all around amazing would come up with a blog like this. To that I say...don't judge me. I'm only human. If you cut me....will I not bleed? Geeez. Anyway, I decided to start this blog because after smoking a whole lot of a controlled substance (I kid! I kid!) and drinking too much of my fav chilled beverage, I love to kick back and chill with the boob tube. And let me tell you people....I wouldn't have it any other way.

As we approach the beginning of the summer months, good television starts to wind down and a double dose of reality television starts to kick in. This to me is how do you say....heaven on earth? Indeed. That said, this blog will now serve as my daily, nightly, or weekly rant on all of my fav shows/guilty pleasures: The Real Housewives of Wherever The Fuck They Are This Week (I trademarked that name by the way), The Hills aka The Devil's Playground, Let's All Get Laid and Drink A Lot (also known as any of the reality shows on VH-1), and any other shows that I happen to flip through and feel like writing about.

Since this post is like popping my television blogging hymen (yeah I said it....sorry mom) I will treat this like losing my virginity. Quick fast and to the point. So sit back, relax and know that the next time you're watching your favorite reality show, or scripted show, or even...dare i say it...the news & u think to yourself "What the fuck?" Turn you computer on and make your way over to Latifah and the Boob Tube b/c chances are I'm thinking the same thing....I'm just bored enough (and virtually unemployed) to have the time to write about it. Until we meet again people!

No comments:

Post a Comment